Footbridge linking Central and Eastgate station, a kids playground.
Churchdown station, built by the Midland Railway and opened in January 1847,was originally a standard two platform station, but became a double island with the quadrupling of the Gloucester to Cheltenham section on 9th August 1942. It never had goods facilities or storage sidings, except for the eleven months from September 1941, when a temporary engineer's siding was laid. The station was passed to the GWR when they repurchased the line to Cheltenham. It was however jointly staffed by both Companies.